Consuming a whole head of garlic a day can do miracles for your body! It helps normalize your gut flora and stimulates the immune system. And more and more people use garlic as their first aid choice whether from getting sick or use it just as a preventive measure. Nobody ever questions the powers of garlic, because garlic is a powerful natural antibiotic. It can kill a large amount of different bacteria. It is widely used in traditional and folk medicine for the treatment of many ailments and diseases. 5000 years ago, it was used by the Egyptians, Arabs, Greeks, Romans, Assyrians, Jews and many other cultures. The king of spices is how Pythagoras called garlic.
But, did you know that consuming garlic on an empty stomach is actually really effective in treating and preventing many ailments and diseases?
It has been scientifically proven that when garlic is consumed on an empty stomach, it will only boost its power, making it an extremely powerful natural antibiotic. This process happens because bacteria is revealed and cannot defend itself from the enormous power of the garlic.
Instead of Antibiotics Use Garlic
The composition of garlic is made of nitrogenous substances, potassium, silicon, phosphoric acid, vitamin C, D, B, sodium, essential oils, selenium, calcium, magnesium, sulfuric, phytosterols and extractives. Also, garlic is rich in allicin, a phytoncide which is formed by the mechanical destruction of plants, which is grinding or crushing cloves of garlic. Allicin has a strong bacteriostatic effect, according to some researchers, which helps cure infections much faster. Garlic can also fight fungal infections, which makes garlic a much more valuable and powerful medicine than any of todays pharmacy antibiotics.
Garlic: Natures Original Remedy
This super food has more than 400 different mineral components like, many antioxidants which have a great number of positive therapeutic properties.
10 Amazing Health Benefits of Garlic
- Garlic kills a great number of various bacteria.
- Garlic has anti-inflammatory properties and lowers blood pressure.
- Garlic prevents clogging and aging of both peripheral and major arteries.
- Garlic helps kill the cells of the malignant brain tumor multiform glioblastoma.
- Garlic also acts as an anticoagulant, which thins the blood and prevents the formation of dangerous blood clots, helping to reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke.
- Garlic is an effective remedy for colds and a natural antibiotic.
- Garlic reduces the synthesis of triglycerides in the liver which help prevent the development of atherosclerosis, thus helping protect against heart disease.
- Garlics healing properties help reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- It is very important to know that garlic increases the bodys ability to withstand the harmful influences of the environment, because it strengthens the immune system.
- It is recommended to use garlic for disorders of the nervous system.