Heres an easy-to-make bread that you can create at home, that tastes great and thats super healthy. This recipe has tons of great health benefits, among which are:
- Stimulation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
- Reduction in carcinogenic substances
- Improved cholesterol
- Diabetes prevention
- Prevention for arteriosclerosis and cellulitis
What is This Magical Bread?
So just what is this magical bread?
The bread doesnt have a particular name but it is made from sprouted wheat grains with only a small amount of yeast and salt added. There are no other additives or preservatives.
The main advantage then is that this is bread without flour. And because sprouted wheat grains are much more bioavailable than flour, this means that your body can make better use of the nutritional benefits that it offers.
Those nutritional benefits include: protein, vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, fats, minerals and complex carbs. Overall, there is more than 20x as much nutritional value in this bread as compared with regular bread!
How to Make It
That all sounds great sure, but if the bread were difficult to make then most of us wouldnt have the motivation to bother.
Fortunately, this bread isnt at allhard to make and the ingredients are easy to come by and affordable. It does take a bit of time but you wont be working for most of that time you just need to start ahead of when you want it.
What you will need is:
- 300g of wheat
- 100g of barley flakes
- 2 tbsp of flaxseed
- 2 tbsp sesame
- 2 tbsp sunsflower core
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 12 fresh yeast
- 50ml water
Now follow these steps:
- Cover the wheat with water and leave for three days until it starts sprouting. You may have to change the water occasionally.
- Now bled the mixture after draining. You can also add a little barley and some seeds to increase the flavor and texture.
- Add the 50ml water to the yeast and a spoon of sugar
- When the yeast has swollen, add it to your mixture and knead with your hands
- Add the salt
- Leave for 30 minutes in a baking tray
- Bake for 45-50 minutes at 220 degrees Celsius
- Check if it is done with a wooden stick. If not, give it a little longer. Of course different ovens are more or less effective in this regard.
Once its done, take it out of the oven and it should be ready to eat! The bread is delicious with a very rich flavor and firm texture. You can spread butter onto it, use it to dip in soup or otherwise use it as you would any other bread. Its nice toasted too!
There are plenty more recipes for healthy bread besides. Seeing as bread is one of the biggest contributors to our weight gain, doesnt digest easily and spikes blood sugar; learning a few alternatives is a great way to lose weight and improve your health while still enjoying tasty sandwiches!
Stimulation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
Reduction in carcinogenic substances
Prevention for arteriosclerosis and cellulitis
What is This Magical Bread?
So just what…