I usually don’t wear Laura Mercier products but that has changed since this weekend. After checking out the new summer collection, I fell in love. Laura Mercier Bohemia collection can be described into three words: Earthy, Alluring, and Exotic.
With shimmery bronzes and cool blue shades, it can make any gloomy day feel like summer. I’m most impressed with the Moroccan Bronze Highlighting Powder. I love the warmth it gives my face and the design on the powder is so pretty.
Check out the collection:
- Moroccan Bronze Illuminating Powder ($35): Four neutral tones of brown and bronze to give overall warmth and glow to face.
- Mediterranean Sea Eye Mosaic ($35): Four shimmery shades in indigo, aqua, golden and copper
- Sahara Sun Eye Mosaic ($35): Four shimmery shades in gold, bronze, peach and coral pink
- Shimmer Lip Colour ($22): Three shades in Coral(pink), Boho Bronze, and Spiced
- Kohl Eye Pencil ($19): black navy, black turquoise, and copper bronze
What do you think of the new collection?
Summer 2009: Laura Mercier Bohemia Collection is brought to you by http://www.hotbeautyhealth.com