no comments

Photo: Save Your Child!!! Remove This Plant From Your Home; It Can Kill Your Child In Less Than A Minute!!!

Did you know that many plants that are grown in our homes are poisonous? “When my son accidently put a leave from this plant almost died! His tongue was big and he started to choke!” – a mother said. Get rid of these plants in order to keep safe your children.

Photo Save Your Child!!! Remove This Plant From Your Home It Can Kill Your Child In Less Than A Minute!!!

You should be aware of the dangers in the environment where your kid spends the time during the day. Watch where they play and how they play.

The name of this plant is “Dieffenbachia” and it is poisonous from its root up to its flower. They include calcium oxalate which is able to kill a child in less than a minute.

This plant is so poisonous that it can kill adult person in 15 minutes.

The best thing would be to get rid of this plant before it causes some tragic accident.

In case you touch this plant, you should keep your hands off your eyes because its toxins can cause blindness.

Don’t think twice! Get rid of this dangerous plant if you have it at home!

Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!

Source: www.weeklyhealthylife.com