Do you remember last week when I talked about how much I love easy meals? Well, Im at it again. I think my new life calling is to discover as many quick and easy meals as I possibly can. Lucky for me I discovered the all new Campbells Skillet Sauces. In 15 minutes I can have dinner on the table and the best part is that they are crafted for two people. I also like that there are 5 different flavors: Marsala, Scampi, Fire Roasted Tomato, Thai Green Curry, and Toasted Sesame.
Many of you also know that Im a huge fan of my slow cooker for easy meals. Campbells also makes a delicious line of Slow Cooker Sensations that makes dinner a no-brainer. Combining a protein along with vegetables and one of their Slow Cooker Sensations sauce packets in the slow cooker will ensure that youll end your day with a hearty feast.
Im excited to share with you today the Shrimp Scampi that I prepared using the Campbells Skillet Sauces. The flavor was robust and I had dinner on the table for my fiance in 15 minutes. Pretty impressive! It took the stress out of having to prepare a wholesome meal at the end of a busy day.
How do you make sure that you have a wholesome meal at the end of your busy day?
- 12 pound peeled & deveined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 packet Campbells Scampi Skillet Sauce
- 12 pound linguine, cooked
- Warm the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add in the shrimp and cook until slightly pink.
- Add in the Scampi Skillet Sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Divide the pasta and shrimp among two plates and serve.
This post brought to you by Campbells Dinner Sauces. Weekend-worthy dinners with only weekday-level effort needed! Learn more at http://www.campbellsauces.com/.