Most of us acknowledge the stereotype that pets look like their owners, or at least that they give off the same vibe as their human mom or pop. However, these 23 best friends prove that stereotype to be untrue, at least on the outside. The little pets may look out of place in their owners” arms, but you can tell that beneath the wiry beards and countless tattoos, these guys are total softies.
1. I knew he had a soft side!
2. Was this Antarctic explorer the original tough guy with cute pups?
3. You (and your cat) may look and act tough…but you still have a cat on your head.
4. Mike Tyson really loves his pigeons.
5. He acts as his dad”s navigation system.
6. He stores her here for safekeeping.
7. I like your matching shades.
8. Aw, time to take that sleepy pup home for a nap, tough guy.
9. MMA”s got nothing on a bond between a dad and his cat.
10. Spotted: a burly bro with a fluffy pup. Adorable.
11. That leather jacket doesn”t fool me. You”re obviously a softie, based on the slick shades you picked for your pup.
12. Is that your best smile?!
13. This is one rough-and-tumble family.
14. Everyone loves a teeny Chihuahua…even those with tattoos and mohawks.
15. Tough guy snuggles.
16. Only the most hardcore dudes are allowed to sit in the driver”s seat.
17. If you”re the patriarch of a big Italian family, do you have to have a lapdog?
18. Who cares if he hasn”t showered for days? His dog is well groomed and has enough sass for the both of them.
19. He could definitely hide that kitten inside his bristly beard.
20. Lazy Sundays are the best!
21. I think the next tattoo should be of a certain squishy four-legged nugget.
22. “What are we doing today? Catching bad guys?”
23. This is simply too much to handle.
It”s what”s on the inside that counts. Clearly, these pets match what these guys have going on in their hearts – lots of warm and fuzzies!